We are now in the second week of the new challenge: running 10K within two months. If you have not yet joined have the possibility to do so, because in our social networks Facebook and Instagram find everything you need to start and continue without losing detail.
As you know, nutrition is key to accompany sports performance and encourage performance, therefore, today we bring seven smoothies to charge us energy.
The smoothies or milkshakes are our preferred preparation when you do not have much time to cook and look easily add many nutrients because just put in the blender different ingredients this dish that we can carry us energy before and / or after running .
If you’ve never made a smoothie at home, we recommend you try the following recipes…
- Smoothie kiwi, avocado and pear : for its wealth of minerals and vitamins, but above all, as a preparation moisturizer with a minimum of sugars and high water content, we recommend testing this smoothie after training for sustained energy and replenish losses caused by sweating.
- Smoothie pineapple, mango and coconut water : rich in potassium, magnesium, water and natural sugars, this recipe is ideal for replenishing fluids and electrolytes after running r. In addition, it is very tasty, provides magnesium, B vitamins and antioxidants that can reduce stress that physical exertion causes.
- Smoothie red fruit and mango : to accompany quinoa or oatmeal, this smoothie can consume some time before training for energy when running and also promote hydration with the meal prior to the effort.
- Smoothie or creamy peach and yogurt smoothie : Ideal for use before jogging, but we can fill it with oats, rice or other grains to increase the intake of carbohydrates that are slowly absorbed by the body due to the proportion of protein smoothie offers. Thus, we have energy for a long time while we train.
- Smoothie or green smoothie : its richness in potassium, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium and especially because it has lots of fiber, we recommend consuming this shake once finished with training , to hydrate and load power easily.
- Smoothie of banana and grapes : by having a lot of carbohydrates and quality protein, this smoothie give us energy gradually and medium term, therefore, recommend its use before going out to meet our training for 10K.
- Smoothie pineapple, mango and coconut : rich in water, potassium, magnesium and natural sugars, so, this smoothie can help replenish energy, fluid and electrolytes after running.
You will become lover shakes or smoothies with these seven tasty, nutritious and easy recipes to make to carry us energy before and / or after training.
And you, what you shake you consume?