The calorie diets help us lose those kilos that are bothering us and, following them, also, will be eating healthy and balanced way.
What consist of low-calorie diets?
Low-calorie diets are based on controlling a number of calories you eat at every meal. All foods are allowed in this type of diet though of course in adequate quantities and proportions.
All foods should be part of low-calorie diets because the more varied less monotonous diet tracking will.
What is achieved by following low-calorie diets
Following one of the low-calorie diets can lose those kilos leftover us. If we control a number of calories you eat get control our weight, but it is always advisable to combine diet with doing some kind of exercise.
If we take in more calories than we burn our weight will increase. If instead we reduce calorie intake and try to get burned doing daily exercise to lose those kilos that are bothering us.
Once the desired weight is reached we must avoid the return to bad habits, continue to maintain a healthy diet, controlling calorie intake and exercise. Thus able to avoid the rebound effect, ie recover kilos we have lost.
Points to consider on low-calorie diets
- Staples of low-calorie diets: low-fat dairy, lean meats, eggs, fish, fruits, and vegetables.
- It is to reduce the amount of carbon hydrates complex: rice, pasta, bread and potatoes.
- The pulses will be taken once a week.
- They have avoided fried, sautéed and sautéed in oil or butter.Better if you cook steamed, baked, grilled or grilled.
- Reducing salt intake and drink about two liters of water per day.
- Make five meals a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- The complex carbohydrates and vegetables are taken once a week and always at lunch, never dinner.
- Breakfast is very important and dinner must be lighter than lunch.
- The oil should be raw, as a salad dressing.Rich in fats, sugars and alcohol should be avoided.
- At lunch and dinner, foods are taken together with vegetable protein.
- The best fruits if we take them as snacks.
Disadvantages of Low-Calorie Diets
Everything has its face and cross, also low-calorie diets. Low-calorie diets may be the solution to losing weight but cannot stay forever as cause harm to our body because that can lead to imbalances and deficiencies that may actually damage seriously health.
Maybe if we decide to submit to a low-calorie diet is to consult a good specialist. He will tell us all that there are low-calorie diets is best for us and how long we should keep it.
We must not forget that once we lost those extra kilos if we return to our old habits and the same routine is very possible that we recover. It is therefore very important that we try to always keep a healthy and well-balanced diet, combining it with the practice of physical exercise will help us keep the kilos at bay.